ZAA (Zeitschrift für Anglistik und Amerikanistik) is a reviewed quarterly that covers all areas of English Studies: literature, culture, and language. This homepage offers you a glimpse at current affairs as well as an overview of its publishing history from 2004 onwards, of submission requirements and organisational structures.
The latest issue of ZAA, is now available:
Volume 62.3 (2014)
- Christian Mair, “‘50 years of English Linguistics in Germany’: An Introduction.”
- Hans-Jürgen Diller, interviewed by Hendrik De Smet; Cologne, 25 July 2014.
- Udo Fries, interviewed by Sarah Chevalier; Zurich, 18 June 2014.
- Manfred Görlach, interviewed by Christian Mair; Heidelberg, 28 May 2014.
- Ekkehard König, interviewed by Bernd Kortmann; Freiburg, 6 June 2014.